4.29.2011

What!? So Soon??

Yes, yes. This came as giant shock to everyone, especially yours truly. (Are you still letting it sink in? That's okay, take your time.) JB and I found out the beginning of March but held our tongues since it was early in the game. During that time, I had several doctor visits over 4 weeks that changed the story: first I was pregnant, then was maybe pregnant, then not was pregnant, then (finally) was definitely pregnant.

I have an ultrasound picture that I will post soon. The plethora of free time I once had has now whithered away to a teeny tiny sliver of "free-ish" time. (In case you don't know everything... my father was hospitalized for 6 weeks and is now in recoup mode + 9-month old Matty B is awesome and tons of fun + I want to sleep for 18 hours a day because of this new baby = I'm lucky if I can even brush my teeth twice a day.)

I look forward to creating a new site for what JB has dubbed "Baby2 B"! If you get bored while you spend your sunny weekdays in a cubicle, you can relive Matt's blog days (link to the right) for nostalgic purposes. And because he's so stinkin' cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment