Matt and I spent a total of 5 consecutive hours at two doctor appointments today. He was such a good sport the whole time, throwing in the towel at the 4th hour and falling asleep. It was extremely exhausting, not to mention the drive sucked -- they were at the Emory Eastside Hospital physician's complex up in Snellville. I made it up to Matt by going to Wendy's to get him a vanilla Frosty.
The first was at a specialist that does ultrasounds to check for some genetic disabilities. Everything looked good with the U/S! Thanks, sweet baby Jesus :) They even gave Matt his own copy of Sammie's picture, which he stared at while slowly crumbling it. Typical. The next appointment was my regular doctor (who I usually see in the Decatur office). They did routine measuring and I opted for some blood work to check for some more abnormalities. He noted that I'm starting to show (um, has he not been paying attention for the past 2 months?!). I'm now up to 138lbs and already using hair ties on my pants and shorts. (I try to color coordinate the ties with my outfit. It makes me feel a little more together in the mornings.)
I'll post the U/S pictures of Sammie soon!
<3
ReplyDeletehow does one use hair ties to hold pants and shorts up? Glad things are going well so far and you are getting good news back from the doctors... Happy Days :)
ReplyDelete