10.12.2011

Ketchup Time!

I'm long over-due for a post! Since my last post, here are a few things that have went on:

*I had an appointment on 9/22 where I weighed 152# and everything was sounding good with the baby's heartbeat.

*We vacationed in Naples with Matt so that he could get to experience the ocean. He loved it!! And I loved feeling lighted in the pools and ocean :)

*Sammie's room is coming together more! We only have 4.5 more weeks before her due date.

*My friends threw me a shower at my favorite restaurant (Mosaic) and it was absolutely amazing! It was just a regular girls' night out, but instead of me drinking some dreamy martinis and red wine, they chilled sparkling apple juice for me and bought an oreo cake. We dined outside in perfect fall weather under strings of lights and chatted the night away over excellent food and drinks until 11pm -- SO MUCH FUN! And Sam received the best gifts from an adorable peacoat (from JB's cousin) to the necessities like hampers, wipes, etc. (from one of my best friends, Cin).

I'll try my best to update more in the next few weeks! On a side note, I'm going to let Matty B steal the spot light: He started a Mothers' Morning Out program this week! He goes on Tuesdays just a few hours in the morning and has a small class of 5 children from 12m-18m. His "school" is absolutely wonderful with the best staff I could ask for. And he totally loved it! Never a sad peep came from that boy's mouth all day, his teacher said! And when he saw me, it was like no big deal. He would have continued to learn and play all day if they let him (although he crashed right when we got home, after talking in the car and telling me everything he did and who has a crush on him).

No comments:

Post a Comment