First off, I had an appointment on Tuesday and my glucose results came back fine. So no gestational diabetes for me! For some reason I was a little worried since I've been eating crap this whole pregnancy. Also, I'm 148lbs and growing well (and still maternity clothes-free)!
Second, I was remembering my first appointment with this pregnancy back in March. When I gave the first date of my last period (which, for those of you that don't know, is how they figure out your due date), my estimated due date calculated to Nov. 8th. This is the date that was in my chart for over a month. Then, I had an ultrasound and my HCG levels checked, as I was measuring right at 11/14/11. Since then, that's what my OB has label my EDD as. However, I'm starting to think that 11/8/11 is the correct estimation... just a mother's hunch.
Third, I set up Sam's crib, which is just like Matt's except it's white. When he first saw it, he froze and stared at it like, "What a copycat..." Then when I put him inside of it, he stood with his head hung down and then threw out the pillow and stuffed animal. Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment