Maybe I'll be one of those freaky moms that makes hair bows, who knows...
8.22.2011
Halloween Materials, version 2.0
Back in 2009 Jason and I were gypsies/nomads/Disney-esque-cliche-middle-easterners. As you may know, I make ALL of my outfits... I take Halloween serious like a fat kid takes his McDonald's serious. Anyways, I had left over fabric that I really, really liked, and once I found out I was having a girl, I knew I wanted to incorporate it somehow. Isn't it gorgeous?! I've put some of it on the curtains, but I also plan to make a small toss pillow with it, along with a trim for another pillow. I don't want to drench the room in such a busy pattern, so I've got to contain myself.
Maybe I'll be one of those freaky moms that makes hair bows, who knows...
Maybe I'll be one of those freaky moms that makes hair bows, who knows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment